Rules of the Cascina Campagnola bed & breakfast
The use of the kitchen for lunch or dinner you can upon request
For an additional charge of € 5 per day per room.
In order to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings are advised to read the REGULATION:
RULES B & B “Cascina Campagnola”
The following rules of procedure is part of the general conditions of contract, therefore the booking implies acceptance of the same.
- At the time of booking it is required to pay a minimum deposit of 30% of the total price (amount that will be withheld in case of cancellation). Reservations made by mail or phone only have the value of “availability request”, which is realized for the client only in the receive time for us to bank transfer. A booking has been made will be sent by e-mail addressed to the applicant, a confirmation of booking;
- For the stay time of arrival will be after 15:00; several times, if required, will be agreed at the time of booking;
- Upon arrival documents (passport, ID or driving license) must be delivered to the registration and legal obligations.
- The balance payment if not already paid must be paid on arrival in cash and is not returned in case of early departure. We do not accept credit cards or debit cards. E ‘right to request the owner upon arrival a deposit of € 100,00, which will be returned at the end of the stay, unless verification of damage or other problems caused to the property;
- The accommodation must be vacated by 11:00 am, unless otherwise agreed;
- And absolutely no smoking in the house;
- The use of the kitchen outside of breakfast is possible with a specific request;
- Report any shortages or damage found at the beginning of the stay;
- The apartment can not be occupied by a number higher than that stated at the time of booking;
- Regulation of B & B “Cascina Campagnola” and the Municipal Police regulations require silence in the range between 24:00 and 8:00. However within the structure must be avoided behaviors that may cause interference to other people;
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult in the outer area of the house;
- Room cleaning and tidying is daily;
- The rooms are delivered clean and in order;
- The rooms are not equipped with safety deposit box or other secure system, therefore exonerates the owner of the B & B “Cascina Campagnola” any liability for theft or damage to property or the customer’s belongings left in the house;
- Particular attention must be paid to the keys of the house; their loss will result in the replacement of the lock of the entry door and the relative charge equal to 200,00 €;
- Pets Allowed only small pets;